How do I find open homes?
Simply choose what cities you are interested in by clicking them on the map
(Nearby communities not listed will be returned by clicking the major city nearby. Selecting no cities will yield all results)
- Add filters for minimum and/or maximum price range, bedrooms, and/or bathrooms. Using no filters will return all Open Homes.
- Select a date range to look for Open Homes
- Click 'Search'
How do I get driving directions?
- Search for Open Homes from the main search page. On the results screen, click on the property address link, or the link for 'View Map.' This will open a new window to Yahoo! Maps™. Use the Yahoo! Maps™ interface to enter a starting point address to generate driving directions to the Open House. Stored origination addresses and point to point driving directions for multiple Open Homes will be deployed as a feature in future releases.
- In addition, HOT-HomesOpenToday.com® now allows you to add open homes to your favorites list. Simply click the heart icon on the open house result in question, and it will be added to your HOTLIST. When you view your HOTLIST all of your favorites are displayed conveniently on a dynamic map. Click the custom HOT icon and see the property details. Use this visual display to plan your HOT tour.
How do I contact a REALTOR® regarding an Open Home?
- Search for Open Homes from the main search page. On the results screen, click on the name of the REALTOR® at the center bottom of the Open House information. This will generate an email to the REALTOR® member.
How fresh is the content?
- The information displayed on HomesOpenToday.com is typically no more than 1 hour old. Information updated on the MLS is moved into the database roughly every 60 minutes.
- MLS data is funneled directly to the system, and REALTOR® members can place new or existing listings on display immediately. As REALTOR® members can access and post/modify Open Homes at any time, please be sure to check back frequently for the latest information. When planning to visit an Open Home in advance, it is always adviseable to check back at HomesOpenToday.com for updated information.
Can I access the system to publish an Open Home?
- HOT or HomesOpenToday.com access to publish open homes is currently reserved for members of the Bayeast and CCAR Associations of REALTORS®, as well as the constituent AOR's of the EBRDi MLS.
- If you are a member of another REALTOR® organization and wish to have access, you are encouraged to contact your local Association or MLS support department and reference HOT - HomesOpenToday.com. They can in turn contact CCAR to discuss product licensing and deployment.
- Association/MLS staff with licensing questions should please contact CCAR via email here or by calling 925-295-9201.